- To specialise in processes and to perform higher level of troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Guide the technicians and operators to achieve required output and quality
- To check on the supplementary materials change to ensure they are properly done
- To assist Line Engineer to check all the control chart and checklist
- To ensure smooth production operation with production report
- To monitor, troubleshoot and improve the production daily final test yield
- To perform maintenance and troubleshooting of machinery
- Any other jobs as assigned by Manpower supervisor
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering fields
- Able to stand for long hour
- Able to perform 12 hours shift work and working on public holidays
- Able to work in team and independently with minimum monitoring
- Able to communicate in English
Agensi Pekerjaan Inter Island Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 452C)
1-10-5 Menara Bangkok Bank @ Berjaya Central Park
No. 105, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Co Reg No. 1073709-K CBP No: 001142583296
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More than Staffing and Recruitment
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.