Working Location: Islandwide
5-day work week (44 hours)
· To achieve sales target set by management
· Represent the company and be recognized as a specialist in the construction industry
· Be a HUNTER to identify opportunities from construction market and potential client for growth
· Maintain and manage excellent customer relationship while understanding customer needs and delivers value
· Evaluate and submit analysis on the potential of a new customer
· Build and maintain a network list with stakeholders (Developer, Consultants, Architects, Contractors, etc)
· Serve as a role model who embraces company vision, mission and values, with emphasis on personal accountability, business acumen and disciplined execution
· Keeps a close update on the site progress and provide material forecast effectively
· Ensure there is constant communication to the leadership team on current trends, issues, problems and activities to facilitate product making and/or strategy development
· Communicate effectively with dealers and customers on the terms and conditions to ensure accountability for timely payments
· Monthly reporting to the manager as per set format
· Provide solution on case-to-case basis to customer
· Provide support/ training/ troubleshooting to customer
· Outdoor position
· Candidate must possess own car
· Education Level: O-Level
Annual Leave: 7 days
Registration Number : R1875280
Job Expert Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 202007543Z / EA License: 21C0766)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.