Working Location: Islandwide
Working hours per week: 44 hours
Shift Work:5.5 days
• To coordinate with ID for installation job that involves renovation
• To conduct site survey if site surveyor is not available.
• To handle RMA cases when necessary.
• To stand in for installation team when necessary.
• To perform servicing duty when necessary.
• To conduct check on installation team and report to management on workmanship compliance.
• troubleshooting and training
• QC of installation works
• Any other task assigned by Ops Director/Manager/Ops Executive
• To assist customer in smart home app pairing RMA
• Willing to work 5.5 days work week
• Able to build good rapport with customer
• Able to coordinate installation
• Willing to travel and service client on-site
• Must have Driving License
• Must have Aircon experience
Education Level: O-Level
Registration Number : R22104766
ASEANET MANPOWER CONSULTING PTE LTD (Co Reg: 202141565E / EA License: 21C0866)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.