Working Location: SENTOSA
Working hours per week: 44 hours
Shift Work:5 days
· Perform thorough cleaning of guestrooms consists of replacing all linen and towels in the room, vacuuming and dusting, replacing guest supplies, and thorough bathroom cleaning.
· Notify the Housekeeping Management or the Engineering Department of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done.
· Response to guest requests and be able to communicate with them
· Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, maintain positive guest relations and ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
· Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Preferably (at least) 2 years’ experience.
· Ability to work a flexible shift.
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· Education Level: O-Level
· Annual Leave: 8 days
· Meal Allowance: 1 MEAL Provided – Staff Canteen
· Yearly Bonus (depends on the performance)
· Birthday leave
· Dental Reimbursement
· Outpatient and Inpatient Coverage
Registration Number : R1875280
Job Expert Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 202007543Z / EA License: 21C0766)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.