Working Location: Woodlands
Working hours per week: 44 hours
Shift Work:5.5 days
• Understands procedures, work orders, blueprints, and set-up sheets and receives verbal work instructions to plan the job layout with as few set-ups as possible.
• Sets-up machine as required using prescribed detail and operating procedures.
• Promptly reports any operational problems or safety issues with machinery, tools or equipment to Line Leader.
• Actively participate and stain high level of 5S.
• Safely performs all duties and keeps all employees aware of dangers in the work area.
• Practices good housekeeping in assigned areas and properly dispose of waste accordingly to safety and environmental policies.
• Able to set up tools with little guidance. Gathers required tooling and fixture or places order if necessary.
• Identifies the type of material being used and corrects or modifies tooling call-outs, offsets, speed and feeds to allow for variations in the material.
• Performs the majority of machining operations needed to complete the part. Consistently meets or exceeds manufacturing, safety and quality targets.
• May perform additional operations on products such as cleaning, deburring, stamping and sanding.
• Possess at least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing and mechanical environment.
• NITEC/Diploma in Precision Engineering or equivalent
• Able to read, write and comprehend simple verbal and written English.
• Able to use basic measuring instruments, gauges and measuring techniques.
• Able to follow instructed job layouts and operate Lathe/Turn-Mill machines. Ability to operate 4½ and 5 axis is a plus.
• Able to calculate, set and modify machining parameters (speeds, feeds, depths of cuts tapers etc.)
• Demonstrate ability to interpret engineering drawings with multiple views and machining surface.
• Must be able to work 12 hours rotation shift.
• Able to manage a team of 5 machinists.
Registration Number : R22104766
ASEANET MANPOWER CONSULTING PTE LTD (Co Reg: 202141565E / EA License: 21C0866)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.