Working hours: 5 days shift work
· Perform disassembly/ assembly of engine/ module for repair and overhaul
· Install engine components onto the engine/ module
· Perform troubleshooting, medication and maintenance works Additional Information:
Able to use measurement tools such as CMM, Micrometer, Vernier Caliper etc
Micrometer, Vernier Caliper etc.
Able to use Torque wrench
· Prefer with at least 2 years relevant working experience handle Aircraft Engine/ in Maintenance, repair & Operation environment.
· Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
· Relevant Technical Certificate at least 2 years experiences in aviation industry
Registration Number : R22104766
ASEANET MANPOWER CONSULTING PTE LTD (Co Reg: 202141565E / EA License: 21C0866)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.