Working Location: West Region
Monday to Friday 8:30am -5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
· Loading and unloading trucks, receiving products, Scanning, and picking, packing, wrapping, labeling, and/or shipping products.
· Makes sure that incoming and outgoing products and material are in good condition.
· Report any discrepancies.
· The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
· Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
· Proficient in using outlook/computer (Basic).
· Work well in a team.
· Maintain proper good housekeeping practices at all times.
· Take on other job tasks as and when assigned by the superior
· Forklift License is required
· Warehousing Experience
· Ability to work harmoniously with others in the team
· Physically Fit
· Yearly bonus/AWS
· 7 days annual leave
· Uniform provided
· Overtime Pay
· Health Insurance
· Panel Clinic and Medical Coverage
Registration Number: R1223237
Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 200810144N / EA License: 08C3527)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply“. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.