- The Assembler is responsible for assembling and testing products, and for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
- Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
- Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Create labor records for all transactions.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- Minimum Nitec with 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in team and independently with minimum monitoring
- Able to commit to shift or time table assigned
Agensi Pekerjaan Inter Island Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 452C)
1-10-5 Menara Bangkok Bank @ Berjaya Central Park
No. 105, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Co Reg No. 1073709-K CBP No: 001142583296
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More than Staffing and Recruitment
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.