- Provide excellent service and facilitate quality customer experience
- Ensure smooth daily counter operations
- Complete tasks as stated in school affairs memorandum
- Handle daily counter operations which includes orientation, product recommendation, phone enquiries, reply parent’s email queries, arrange and follow up on trial program arrangement, make-up lessons at school, logistics for lesson materials, downloading of lesson’s PPT for classroom
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a good command of English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking Associates) to support customer’s needs
- Enjoy delighting customers · display a warm and cheerful disposition
- Show proficiency in MS Office applications
- Work on weekends
Registration number: R1223237
Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 200810144N/ EA License: 08C3527)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply“. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More than Staffing and Recruitment
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.