- Responsible for teaching preschool and or primary level
- Achieve the school’s teaching objectives
- Evaluate and maintain accurate records of children’s progress
- Address each child’s educational and development needs on an individual basis
- Maintain and build relationships with children and parents
- Have an accurate pronunciation in the mother tongue (in order to facilitate teaching in the Chinese Language)
- Possess experience in teaching local Primary School curriculum / Qualification in Chinese or Education studies
- Display a warm and cheerful disposition – work on weekends
- Willing to work on weekends and as well 2-afternoon shift per week.(2 days off per week)
Registration number: R1223237
Inter Island Manpower Pte Ltd (Co Reg: 200810144N/ EA License: 08C3527)
Please send your updated resume by clicking “Apply“. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More than Staffing and Recruitment
We are a solutions provider that understands each business has its own unique and specific human resource requirements. With 10 years of experience, we have expanded beyond our headquarters in Singapore and building our presence in Asia.
What sets us apart - together with our award-winning standards - is our warm, personal approach that will ensure your experience with us is a pleasant and fruitful one.